Bonita Medical Scheme Offers Financially Stable Medical Plan Options
Bonita medical scheme also known as Bonitas medical scheme has been in the medical business for more than 30 years. They provide medical aid options for more than 650 000 clients, making them one of the biggest medical schemes in South Africa. Bonitas offers value for money cover, you only pay for 4 children, students under 24 pay child rates, and 90% of their claims are paid back. They have a GP network of over 4500 GP’s, Bonitas have agreed special rates with these doctors to increase the distance your benefits will go and to provide you with affordable medical aid.
Bonita have an AA global credit rating and a very impressive solvency ratio of 35.5%. With such a huge amount of clients their annual contribution income is R 7.7 billion per year. That means they will always have the funds available to cover your medical aid claims.
Unlike some of the other medical aid schemes Bonitas does not waste money on managing and maintaining a rewards program. That money goes straight into the plans to give you better benefits for less.
Bonita medical scheme sponsors the following events and community service initiatives:
• Wildlands Conservation trust
• House Call: a television program addressing medical issues.
• City2City Marathon
• The Bonitas Cycling team.
• The Comrades Marathon
• Freestate Stars soccer team.
Bonita medical scheme offers seven medical aid plans for you to choose from:
Comprehensive plans are medical aid plans that provide both hospital and day to day cover. Hospital options provide cover for in-hospital treatment and some chronic condition cover is usually included.
The Comprehensive options.
• The Standard Option from R1973 per month.
• The Traditional Option from R1274 per month.
• The BonSave Option from R1406 per month.
• The BonClassic Option from R2268 per month.
• The BonComprehensive Option from R3346 per month.
The Hospital Plan options:
• The BonCap Option from R555 per month.
• The BonEssential Option from R979 per month.
How to join Bonitas medical aid?
To get your medical aid plan quote by email Click Here
• Request a call back: fill out the call back form on their website and a consultant will call you back.
• Meet with a Bonitas broker: The consultant calling you back will put you in contact with a broker to help you with the membership application.
• Complete an application form: Answer all the questions on the application and you are on your way.
• You are now covered: After submission of the application forms you will receive immediate cover and all the benefits of being a member of the scheme.
When choosing a medical aid the numbers never lie, 650 000 people cannot all be wrong. Bonita medical scheme is a financially stable medical scheme without any frills or extras that provide you the best possible medical cover at affordable rates. They have a wide range of options available to ensure you find the medical cover you need. © Medical Aid Plan
COMPLETE THIS FORM TO GET YOUR MEDICAL AID QUOTES!
Your medical aid quote will include options to suit your pocket. Please ensure that the cover you select is exactly what you need and that you understand exactly what insurance you are buying. Do not hesitate to ask questions about the medical aid or hospital cover you choose.