Why Sizwe Medical Aid is Leading the Pack
Sizwe Medical Aid - also known as Sizwe Medical Fund - has been serving the South African populace since 1978. The company prides itself in its ability to make use of the latest technology to serve their clients better and faster.
Their innovative approach includes making their website available for use on cellular phones. Using advanced technology does not equal complex and confusing websites! Sizwe medical aid understands the fact that most people are bewildered when they peruse the complex and technical terminology employed by so many other schemes. Your broker will be able to help you understand what the small print means.
What Makes Them Unique?
One of the most frustrating things about choosing a specific medical plan is that there are so many service providers, each offering a host of different plans. Many people cannot decide whether they need a hospital plan, a comprehensive plan or even just a savings plan. Each plan offer different benefits and in many cases the small print is confusing and unclear. That is why Sizwe medical aid has limited their options to three main areas:
1. The Traditional Programme. This programme includes three plans: Affordable, Primary and Full Budget. The plans in this programme are straight forward and are described in easy-to-understand language. That does not mean that the plans are sub-standard, however! Please take the trouble to download the concise document that describes the costs, benefits and terms of this programme.
2. Behind The Scenes Programme.This programme consist of four important elements that all aim to provide the best possible medical care:
· The Dental Management Plan allows members to receive the best possible dental care.
· The Hospital Management Programmemakes provision for hospital cost and the expenses that are incurred while being treated in hospital.
· The Member Profiling Programme help to protect members and to keep costs down by identifying incorrect or even unwarranted claims from members that should not have claimed or that should have submitted different claims.
· The Provider Management Programme makes sure that service providers do not abuse the medical aids. By managing these risks members benefit because it helps the Sizwe medical aid to keep costs down and to offer more benefits to its members.
3. Value Added Programmes. There are three distinct programmes aimed at very specific target groups:
· Cover for patients that are HIV positive or that have already developed AIDS.
· If any member is involved in an accident or even emergency transport to a treatment facility is required the special agreement between the medical scheme and Europ Assistance South Africa will make sure that there are no problems.
· There are also wellness programmes that aim to reward members for a healthy lifestyle. Premiums can be affected by the lifestyles of the members and by adopting a more healthy approach it is possible to save money.
Remember that there are many dozens of open medical aid schemes available in South Africa. It is worth spending several hours looking at the pros and cons of each one before making a final decision. Do not hesitate to talk to a broker, or more than one, to find the best one for you. © Medical Aid Plan
COMPLETE THIS FORM TO GET YOUR MEDICAL AID QUOTES!
Your medical aid quote will include options to suit your pocket. Please ensure that the cover you select is exactly what you need and that you understand exactly what insurance you are buying. Do not hesitate to ask questions about the medical aid or hospital cover you choose.